Five Element Acupuncture
Time tested wisdom that is as useful today as it was 2000 years, yet refined and developed for the needs of a modern world. The physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of us need to be considered as a whole when treating most issues of disease. Five Element Acupuncture has a long history of efficacy in addressing these multi-leveled issues in a thoughtful and profound way.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Clinically proven acupuncture protocols relieve pain and a wide variety of other symptoms. We use highly effective Classical 5 Element Acupuncture to treat a variety of issues and to improve your overall well-being.
A gentle hands-on approach for relief of central and peripheral nervous system issues like headaches, pain, tension, inflammation, anxiety, migraines, brain fog, TMJ, neuropathy, head injuries, hip and lower back issues…
Acupressure - focused pressure at specific points to release tension and to promote healing without the use of acupuncture needles
An important part of acupuncture treatment and of Five Element Acupuncture
- Reiki/ Qi Gong healing Arts: light or no-touch energy medicine therapies
- Nutritional Balancing: Cleansing and strengthening programs for the body from the inside-out, and the outside-in.
- Hair Analysis: detecting heavy metals, metabolic and mineral imbalances
- Personal Consulting: Chris will recommend personalized nutritional and herbal remedies. He will also suggest lifestyle and personal practices to enhance the body, mind and spirit.
- DNA Assessment: 18 specific, actionable genetic factors (SNPs). An invaluable service- no more guessing!
- Allergy testing and treatment: Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET) is used to determine and eliminate/ reduce allergies and sensitivities to a wide variety of food, environmental and energy based issues
- Aroma Acupoint Therapy (AAT): A modern evolution on the use of Aroma Therapy, essential oils and Acupressure points to facilitate healing for the body, mind and spirit.